KDC is working with one of the leading European Space Companies that develops state of the art Satellite Technology based in Germany.
Our client is looking for an experienced Systems Engineer who can work autonomously and has a real passion for what they do.
- Support the design and development of the next generation payload architecture including architecture trade-offs and verification planning
- Contribute to the internal training, knowledge, and tools database
- Coordinate requirements flow-down and specification writing for subsystems and units (Amplifiers, Antennas, Filters, Signal Generator, etc). Review and assess supplier proposals
- Model and assess the RF Power, Signal performance, clock frequency stability, and other payload performance parameters.
- Support test campaigns by analysing measured payload performance and assessing/troubleshooting anomalies/non conformances
- Analyse any non-conformances for impact and gain approval from customer
- Review and assess supplier documentation and participate in review meetings (design, qualification, test-readiness, post-test, acceptance, etc.) as customer
- Assess on-orbit performance and anomaly reports
- Travel regularly to supplier/customer sites supporting testing and technical meetings as above
- Certified Degree
- Professional experience as a Systems Engineer
- Self-managed and pro-active working style
- Working level proficiency in written and spoken English.
Our client offers a career where you'll have the opportunity to relocate to Germany and work with the most advanced technologies available within Space.
This role is based in Germany and comes with a full relocation package, as well as a competitive salary and benefits.