Enterprise/ Infrastructure Architect
|Job Title:||Enterprise/ Infrastructure Architect|
|Contact Name:||Fraser Dawson|
|Job Published:||November 16, 2018 15:53|
Do you have experience of working within the public sector and have designed and development Data Centre services and technology?
KDC are currently seeking an Enterprise/ Infrastructure Architect to provided data architectural solutions from concept to delivery for the UK Home Office.
This initial 12 month contract will offer you the opportunity to;
• Design Data Centre services and technology. Ensuring the design moves to AS-A-Service Infrastructure up to and including hypervisor level.
• Capture and analysis of data centre tenant requirements, considering capacity, resilience and asset lifecycle.
• Clearly document the high and Low level data centre design and configuration.
• Leading design reviews and walk-throughs to communicate DC designs and validate proposed solutions
• Assisting in the provision of 3rd line support as required.
• Ensuring the strategic fit of the DC services into the HO Enterprise Services ITOC.
• Responsible for ensuring the design and compliance of ATO including working with security assessors.
Due to the sensitive nature of this role we can only consider British Nationals with current SC clearance. If this is something of interest then please apply through the following methods!