IT Systems Engineer
Here at KDC we are looking for an SC Cleared EUC IT Systems Engineer
for one of our clients who provide some of the world’s most advanced, technology-led defence, aerospace, and security solutions. They search for new ways to provide customers with a competitive edge across the air and maritime
The EUC (End User Compute) IT Systems Engineer will be responsible for, or provide input to the following typical key deliverables, dependent on the role and the place the project is in the engineering lifecycle:
Key Skills and Experience:
- Captured and agreed technical requirements in accordance with company and Programme processes.
- Compliant technical solutions against contractual requirements and regulations.
- Design documentation generated, captured, configured and controlled in accordance with company processes.
- Design change requirements and documentation generated, captured, configured and controlled in accordance with company processes.
- Engineering LCM adherence for all deliverables, Sub Contract Design Reviews and relevant input to project LCM activities.
- Engineering Lifecycle Management (LCM) adherence for all deliverables, Sub Contract Design Reviews and relevant input to project LCM activities.
- Captured and agreed input to appropriate Verification Cross-Reference Index (VCRI), Integration, Test, Evaluation and Acceptance Plans (ITEAP) and Qualification Plans.
- Developing and testing IT solutions for the End User Compute (EUC) environment
- Developing and testing Virtual desktop Infrastructure (VDI) solutions
- Developing and testing Virtual Machine solutions (VM Ware)
- Knowledge of IT systems in the defence, maritime or closely linked domain and have a comprehensive understanding of how their own systems and activities interact with the overall platform.
- Knowledge of the complete engineering lifecycle with some experience of operating in several phases.
Due to the nature of this project, some information has been redacted from this job posting. If after reading you are interested, please do apply through the methods shown. Or alternatively, get in contact with Brandon at KDC directly by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org