EWIS Development Engineer
|Job Title:||EWIS Development Engineer|
|Location:||Frankfurt am Main|
|Contact Name:||Francis Cook|
|Job Published:||April 30, 2019 12:11|
KDC is working with a revolutionary technology company in Germany that is looking for an EWIS Development Expert to design and integrate the harness of their revolutionary eVTOL aircraft. We are looking for someone familiar with all aspects of electrical wiring design.
This represents a unique opportunity to progress your career in a rapidly growing business that has ambitions to shape the future of travel with state-of-the-art technology. We are looking for motivated Engineers that will thrive in a role that will be equally challenging and rewarding.
You will be:
• Defining standard components for use in the aircraft
• Defining installation rules
• Organizing and testing components
• Defining grounding and bonding concepts
• Performing digital mock-up reviews
• Aerospace experience
• Expertise in Electrical Wiring Design
• Experience with cable and connectors
• Knowledge of 3D mechanical design
• Qualification/certification/requirements management experience is ideal
In addition to an exciting career opportunity, our client is offering market-leading rates and an inclusive benefits package.
If you'd like to find out some more information and see if this is a role which could represent the next step in your career, please click apply or get in contact via the methods shown.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's