|Job Title:||F&DT Engineer|
|Salary:||£38 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Adam Stockley|
|Job Published:||November 01, 2019 13:56|
This exciting opportunity will give you the chance to work within a team of F&DT stress engineers where you will be performing stress investigations and analysis using SA available data to support A321XLR Wing programme deliverables. You will also be creating preliminary stress sheets in support of Design reviews, Justification dossiers in support of certification, pre sizing new or modified structures and contributing and compiling F&DT review activities for functional deliverables on a day to day basis.
You have proven track record of:
• Producing F&DT calculations with minimal leadership or supervision and presenting those calculations in a concise and clear manner
• Generating engineering solutions which are optimized to assure enhanced business / customer value whilst maintaining focus on deliverable quality and programme schedule.
• Finding creative solutions to complex problems and low RF resolution.
• You will have experience in airframe engineering and preferably on Wing structures.
• Communicate technical subjects effectively and accurately to both specialists and non-specialists.
• Adherence to Airworthiness regulations, relevant design principles, processes, methods and manufacturing capabilities guidelines.
• Experience using the Airbus Fatigue and Damage Tolerance analysis methods and tools including ISAMI, Legacy AUK and Harmonized Fatigue approaches.
The successful candidate would be expected to work a 35 hour week at an hourly rate of £38.00 Ltd Company.
If you are interested in learning more about this opportunity, then please apply or contact myself on 01202 596374.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's