KDC is working with a futuristic aerospace company in Germany that has assembled a team of world class engineers who are currently working on developing a fully autonomous eVTOL aircraft. They have successfully completed several test flights and have developed state of the art R&D facilities.
Our client is currently looking for a Facility Manager with at least 3 years experience working in high-volume aerospace, automotive or medical environments to work closely with the Final Assembly team.
You'll be working on:
- Secure facility readiness
- Secure quality assurance and environmental management to ISO 14001
- Establishing lean tool and consumable concept, establishing green facility standards
- Leading facility and machinery maintenance & building security
- Driving capability acquisition of new technologies, systems and factories
- Inspecting building structures
- Planning installations and refurbishment
- At least 3 years experience in a production facility management role in production lines for automotive/aerospace assembly
- Experience in end-to-end facility management
- Lean Skills driving continuous improvement
- A strong hands-on mentality
- Minimum of conversational German, as well as English.
Our client offers a career where you'll have the opportunity to relocate to Germany and work with the most advanced technologies available within electric aviation, as well as the opportunity to progress within a highly ambitious business where the mission is to take on the future's most complex engineering challenges.
This role is based in Germany and comes with a full relocation package, as well as a competitive salary and benefits.
Want to learn more? Please click apply for more details.