Flight Control Law Team Leader
|Job Title:||Flight Control Law Team Leader|
|Contact Name:||Jessica Rose|
|Job Published:||November 15, 2018 12:37|
The primary role of this position is to lead activities of the Flight Control Law team and the main scope of the work is to manage the team with specialized technical background and knowledge regarding Control Laws Design, Verification and Certification. The engineer is expected to provide hands-on assistance on program development, with innovative ideas and able to adapt successfully to changing situations and environments. This will include some technical work, such as documentation checking, internal coordination of regulatory aspects of Engineering, Tools, Pilot Simulation and Flight Test and Validation and Verification. This will also include interfacing with all other aircraft functions, engineering teams to coordinate and obtain the approval of any task assigned contributing to the aircraft design and certification.
Scope of Work:
(The team leader will work as a team leader of Flight Control Law Team in Flight Dynamics Group.
Basic work scope is to manage Flight Control Law team to develop and finalize program T/C design, focusing primarily on Control Laws Design, evaluation, verification and optimization.
This activity includes;
• Planning, managing and controlling of Control Law design related activities
• Planning, managing and controlling of Desktop Simulations related activities
• Planning, managing and controlling of Manned Simulations related activities
• Planning, managing and controlling of Flight Test related activities
• Planning, managing and controlling of Validation and Verification related activities
• Support to problem report resolution, including interaction with the pilot community.
• Support to tools, methods and analysis environment development
• Support to integration activities with other areas of the organization including Flight Control Systems, Aeroelastics, Loads
• Preparation of documentation to support Certification and, if requested, coordination with authorities (JCAB, EASA, FAA)
• All tasks required to perform above activities are considered within work scope; reviewing related documents, technical calculation, interface discussion with the team members and all the other stakeholders including systems, structures, manufacturing, customer support, and partners.
• Education and mentoring of company members about professional knowledge of Control Laws design and qualification is required on an on-going basis.
• Provide expertise to assist in resolving Control Laws issues identified during any desktop analysis, piloted simulation, rig testing or Flight testing.
• Further support to Auto-Land and Auto-Pilot Systems and/or activities related to other derivative aircrafts may be added to the work scope, as required.
For more information click apply!
Keywords: Control, Simulation, Law, Flight Control, design , certification, verification, lead, simulation, Flight test analysis, JCAB, EASA, FAA, CAA
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Space Control Engineer
Competitive Salary Offered
Senior Avionics Software Engineer
Inclusive benefits package
Senior Project Manager – Testing and Certification
Composite Design Engineer
In line with experience
Interiors Commodity Lead
In line with experience