Flight Test Instrumentation Consultant
|Job Title:||Flight Test Instrumentation Consultant|
|Contact Name:||Daniel Griffiths|
|Job Published:||April 09, 2020 13:54|
KDC is working with a large Aerospace Company in Turkey that develops a wide range of aircraft and is offering market leading rates and all accommodation and travel costs paid all while working abroad.
They are looking to interview as soon as possible so that you can start once the lock-down finishes.
• Creating FTI system structure
• Selecting equipment, sensors, transducers, Data Acquisition units.
• Designing Flight Test Instrumentation (FTI) system architecture
• Designing FTI System circuit and drawing the wiring diagram.
• Specifying equipment installation, system interface and wiring requirements.
• Creating main harness routes on 3D model and preparing photobooks after routing on aircraft
• Performing functional tests of FTI system.
• Attending flight tests.
• Following the innovations around the world and literature about the specialty area.
• Troubleshoot and diagnose the problems of whole integrated FTI system.
• Creating tools to transfer raw data to engineering data for fast reporting
• Configuration management of FTI system
• Produce and maintain calibration records.
• High Speed Camera applications.
• Determine and manage FTI budget for projects.
• Attending to activities of the company related to the specialty area
• Having strong knowledge and experience with Military Flight Instrumentation, Ethernet and CAN Bus standards.
• Having knowledge and experience related to usage of, IADS, Matlab, LabVIEW programmes.
• 15+ years of experience in flight test instrumentation and flight testing.
• Experience leading and mentoring a team
Our client offers an opportunity where you can work abroad and utilise your expertise, work with cutting edge technology and earn a lucrative package with travel and accommodation paid for.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's