Graduate Software Developer
|Job Title:||Graduate Software Developer|
|Salary:||£30000 - £35000 per annum, Benefits: Extensive Benefits|
|Contact Name:||Crispin Hume|
|Job Published:||August 16, 2019 11:12|
They currently are expanding their team and are looking for talented Graduate Software Engineer to join the team and gain the opportunity to develop their skills across some varied an exciting projects. Ideally, we're looking for someone with a passion for SPACE projects, MACHINE LEARNING or ARTIFICIAL INTELLIGENCE.
You will get to develop your skillset in the following.
• Software design to implement the features / requirements compatible with the application and platform architecture.
• Implementation of high-quality software source code
• Unit and integration testing of the software
• Linux/Windows development and scripting
If you have the following skills/experience you'd be a great match for this role:
• Java programming
• User requirement analysis
• Functional Testing
• Descriptive design documentation
• Embedded Systems Development
• Web Applications Development
• Database Design, Administration & SQL
• Big Data Databases (e.g. HDFS, other non-SQL)
• Big Data Processing & Frameworks (e.g. Hadoop)
• Understanding of Containers and Orchestration (e.g. Docker/Kubernetes)
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's