Head of Department for Communication and Radar Systems
|Job Title:||Head of Department for Communication and Radar Systems|
|Salary:||£75000 - £100000 per annum, Benefits: Inclusive|
|Contact Name:||Nathan Sweeney|
|Job Published:||December 28, 2017 11:51|
Right now we are working on a number of positions; in the New Year we will immediately be looking for a Head of Department for Communication and Radar systems. In this role you would lead the department for some of the most important Aviation and Space Programs of our time from RFI right through to delivery, this would also give you the opportunity to move to Germany!
The successful candidate will have a relevant Master's degree such as; Communications, Radar Engineering or a comparable Electrical Engineering Degree. They will also have experience in a Lead position in the Satellite or Aerospace Industry.
This opportunity will offer you the chance to take control and lead the Communication and Radar Systems department of this leading European Space Company; to give you an idea of the responsibilities please see a few key areas below:
• Technical and disciplinary lead of the department communication and radar systems in the division of Avionics and MTP.
• Establish budgets; monitor the cost, effectiveness and reliability of department activities to optimize resources and processes, prioritize spending and ensure that standards are met.
• Evaluate results of all departments' projects and tasks.
• Prepare recommendations to directors for significant changes that need to be made to resources, procedures, systems, or technology.
• Provide technical/functional advice (potentially together with senior expert) in important, complex or difficult meetings to protect department and business interests.
• Lead, direct, evaluate and develop a team of team leaders, (senior/lead) experts and professionals.
• Support the department with day-to-day operations, function as (senior) project manager or (senior/lead) expert
• Information exchange, networking within department, possibly with other departments and external partners, knowledge management and transfer
If you are interested or would like to find out more please contact Nathan Sweeney at KDC Resource through the methods shown.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's