KDC is working with a futuristic aerospace company in Germany that has assembled a team of world class engineers who are currently working on developing a fully autonomous eVTOL aircraft. They have successfully completed several test flights and have developed state of the art R&D facilities.
Our client is currently looking for someone expertise in leading and developing flight test teams.
Your Day to Day:
- Leading and developing the Flight Test Team
- Coordination of flight test activity and campaigns
- Further development of the Flight Test Organization including Procedures and Handbook
- Engineering Degree in aeronautical science or equivalent education
- Min. 3 years of experience in operating and maintaining aircrafts
- At least 5 years as Flight Test Engineer
- Leadership Skills
- Able to build up a Flight Test Organization
Our client offers a career where you'll have the opportunity to relocate to Germany and work with the most advanced technologies available within electric aviation, as well as the opportunity to shape the organizational setup right from the start.
This role is based in Germany and comes with a full relocation package, as well as a competitive salary and benefits.