KDC is working with a futuristic aerospace company in Germany that has assembled a team of world class engineers who are currently working on developing a fully autonomous eVTOL aircraft.They have successfully completed several test flights and have developed state of the art R&D facilities. Our client is looking for a Head of Independent Systems Monitoring to monitor compliance in accordance with the Design Assurance System. You will reporting directly to the Head of Design Organisation.
Your Day to Day:
You will be responsible for delivering the overall programme ensuring that the company is adhering to the design assurance system implemented by the company's design organisation.
You will develop and implement monitoring methods, such as:
- structured experience exchange
- regular quality meetings
- brainstorming or lessons-learned-sessions
- project reviews at critical phases of company development
- preparation and update of this VDH, as required
- planned and unplanned audits
You will follow-up and participate in the closing of findings.
- Good communication skills
- Thorough knowledge of the applicable requirements to Design Organizations and to the Type Certification of products (previous involvement in setting up or monitoring Design Organizations, or previous active involvement in EASA Type Certification processes, or confirmed by interview / assessment through HDO or HoA)
- Thorough knowledge of EASA Part-21 and the related AMC (dedicated training, job experience in equivalent positions, assessment through HDO or HoA)
- Good experience in auditing techniques (dedicated training or job experience)
- Good experience in aviation development and certification processes (dedicated training or job experience)
- You are a real team player
Our client offers a career where you'll have the opportunity to relocate to Germany and work with the most advanced technologies available within electric aviation. This role is based in Germany and comes with a full relocation package, as well as a competitive salary and benefits.
Please apply within if you are interested to learn more!