IM Project Manager
|Job Title:||IM Project Manager|
|Contact Name:||Lauren Byrne|
|Job Published:||March 04, 2019 11:28|
Our global client based in the Bristol area is looking for an IM Project Manager to join their team. The role is within Information Management as a supporting project manager. Reporting to the HO Application Management who has the end to end accountability for the information system delivered to enable the Wing of Tomorrow Program.
Responsibilities will include:
• Deliver across agile work package planning, reporting and risk management, with support from financial controller finance reports, progress and deliveries.
• Must be able to bring multiple work packages and building up the overall project.
• The packages they will be responsible for are:
Simulation and testing
• The successful candidate will ensure that there is correct lines of communication between all departments at all times.
• Engineering/manufacturing background (ideally from aerospace)
• Agile project management skills
• Good understanding of the Project management lifecycle
• Knowledge of Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe)
For more information please call 01202596370
*Candidates must have the right to work in the EU.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's