Installation Design Engineer
|Job Title:||Installation Design Engineer|
|Contact Name:||Lauren Byrne|
|Job Published:||March 07, 2019 09:27|
The successful candidate will carry out landing gear design modifications and investigations in support of the landing gear and associated equipment installations for in-service and Final Assembly Line (FAL). Equipment installations include wheels, tyres and brakes, brake manifolds, brake cooling lights etc.
Main activities will include:
• Creating/updating interface definition between landing gears and airframe, and landing gears and equipment.
• Creating/updating installation DFM, including installation of landing gears into the airframe, and installation of equipment onto the landing gears, in accordance with mod requirements.
• Conducting clearance studies, using Catia Kinematics, to demonstrate adequate clearance between landing gears, dressings and equipment within the airframe.
• Interfacing with customers and stakeholders during execution of tasks.
Ideal candidates should have the following experience:
• Previous landing gear experience would be ideal.
• Ability to deliver engineering solutions to time, cost, and quality, using appropriate processes, tools and methods.
• Previous experience in using Airbus processes and procedures for design would be ideal but not essential.
• Experience of mechanical installation, hydraulic and electrical installation.
• Experienced in configuration control and product structure requirements.
*Candidates must have the right to work in the EU.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's