Installation Design Engineer
|Job Title:||Installation Design Engineer|
|Contact Name:||Lauren Byrne|
|Job Published:||May 30, 2019 13:51|
The successful candidate will be working in a multi Project Hydraulic and Pneumatic Wing systems installation design team and must be able to demonstrate flexible approach to varied activities in support of team engineering deliverables.
Accountabilities of the role:
• To produce Catia models for design investigations, detail part and installation DFM.
• Compilation of design modification documentation.
• Attendance/support to design reviews as required.
The successful candidate should have the following experience:
• Catia V5 is experience is essential
• Experience of the clients design toolsets i.e. Tubing, workbench, PASS is desirable
• Knowledge of hydraulic and pneumatic systems would be highly advantageous
• Experience of the clients configuration tools i.e VPM, PASS
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's