Interiors Commodity Lead
|Job Title:||Interiors Commodity Lead|
|Salary:||In line with experience|
|Contact Name:||Abi Hart|
|Job Published:||September 12, 2018 13:23|
KDC Resource are working with an innovative Aerospace company in Seattle who are seeking an experienced Interiors Commodity Lead to join their team on an initial 2 year fixed-term contract. This position will involve leading a team in supporting the development, testing and certification of aircraft interior components and systems.
Responsibilities will include:
• Leads a team of engineers responsible for all cargo engineering deliverables on a Regional Jet.
• Review qualification by similarity and/or analysis reports.
• Review system safety documents (PSSA, SFHA, AFHA, SSA and Particular Risk Analysis).
• Perform Component Drawing Reviews.
• Complete aircraft assembly and installation drawing reviews.
• Participate in Systems Design Reviews.
• Coordinate with suppliers to review technical data, certification requirements and troubleshoot any issues with supplies.
• Coordinate with certification authorities to seek clarification on requirements.
• Review certification guidance material (advisory circulars, etc.) and incorporate the necessary guidance into the certification plans.
Required qualifications and experience:
• Bachelors degree in engineering, a related curriculum, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
• 5 years in the Interiors technical discipline or 10 years broad engineering experience in several technical disciplines with Bachelor.
• Experience of a type certification program (preferred).
• Strong Communication mindset with negotiating/ influencing skillset desirable
• Ability to work and reside full time in Seattle, USA mandatory.
You may be requested to travel within the USA, and occasionally to Japan to support business needs as requested.
Keywords: Certification, Cabin Interiors, Cabin, EASA, FAA, CAA, Testing, Environmental Qualification, Aircraft Interior, lavatory, galley, oxygen system, water waste system, flight deck module system, stowage, emergency equipment, cargo compartment, seats, and emergency equipment, flooring, sidewalls, PSSA, SFHA, AFHA, SSA, Cabin Safety, CVE, Compliance Verification Engineer, Airworthiness
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's