International Sales Manager
|Job Title:||International Sales Manager|
|Salary:||Up to £60k pa plus bonus and commission|
|Contact Name:||Ben Davidson|
|Job Published:||May 22, 2017 16:49|
Up to £60K
An exciting opportunity to lead, develop & grow the company's Sales Department, in the UK & the rest of the World. You will head up the team and take responsibility for the development & performance of all Sales activities. We are seeking proven experience in pro-actively managing a team and building a strong strategic growth plan.
• To Lead and Manage the Company's Sales Team;
• Review & improve current working practices to ensure all procedures effective & efficient;
• Be a key member of the Management Team;
• Define & build the Sales strategy;
• Produce & Implement Account plans with clear objectives;
• Report & analyse performance;
• Business Development, seek out new sales opportunities;
• Relationship management, to develop & maintain strong collaborative relationships with all major Agents & Distributors.
We are looking for a dependable, dynamic team member with a well proven track of managing & growing the
Sales function. Leadership skills which inspire & deliver in line with the Company ethos.
• Proven experience in a related role or industry (ie RF, Microwave or Communications) is essential;
• Essential requirements are strong organisational skills with excellent attention to detail and a willingness to develop and learn new skills;
• Ability to use initiative, be proactive and work efficiently as part of a team;
• Able to work under pressure and to deadlines;
• Initiates and coordinates development of action plans to penetrate new markets and build existing ones with new and existing products;
• Travel will be required to fulfil this role;
• The candidate must have the right to live and work in the UK
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Salary will be discussed on an individual basis
Salary discussed on an individual basis
Remuneration discussed on an individual basis.
Above average salary, large pension contribution and substantial benefits.
Up to £45,000.00