International Sales Manager
|Job Title:||International Sales Manager|
|Salary:||Up to £60k pa plus bonus and commission|
|Contact Name:||Ben Davidson|
|Job Published:||May 22, 2017 16:49|
Up to £60K
An exciting opportunity to lead, develop & grow the company's Sales Department, in the UK & the rest of the World. You will head up the team and take responsibility for the development & performance of all Sales activities. We are seeking proven experience in pro-actively managing a team and building a strong strategic growth plan.
• To Lead and Manage the Company's Sales Team;
• Review & improve current working practices to ensure all procedures effective & efficient;
• Be a key member of the Management Team;
• Define & build the Sales strategy;
• Produce & Implement Account plans with clear objectives;
• Report & analyse performance;
• Business Development, seek out new sales opportunities;
• Relationship management, to develop & maintain strong collaborative relationships with all major Agents & Distributors.
We are looking for a dependable, dynamic team member with a well proven track of managing & growing the
Sales function. Leadership skills which inspire & deliver in line with the Company ethos.
• Proven experience in a related role or industry (ie RF, Microwave or Communications) is essential;
• Essential requirements are strong organisational skills with excellent attention to detail and a willingness to develop and learn new skills;
• Ability to use initiative, be proactive and work efficiently as part of a team;
• Able to work under pressure and to deadlines;
• Initiates and coordinates development of action plans to penetrate new markets and build existing ones with new and existing products;
• Travel will be required to fulfil this role;
• The candidate must have the right to live and work in the UK