|Job Title:||IT Technician|
|Contact Name:||Alex Joy|
|Job Published:||June 26, 2019 16:21|
Development and maintenance of IT infrastructure, for multiple clients. This is a customer-facing position that will include problem solving through diagnostics and troubleshooting and installing and operating IT systems.
Day to day activities will include monitoring IT systems in the business to ensure they are running effectively, providing end-user support both to internal and external clients and installing new software updates or renewing out-of-date hardware.
An ability to anticipate potential problems and provide clear explanations of difficulties and solutions would be a distinct advantage.
• A high level of problem-solving skills
• Good team-working skills
• Excellent knowledge of a range of systems and software
• Experience in installation and management of IT systems and a range of hardware devices
• Valid driving licence (there will be some occasional travel to Bristol when required)
• Good communication skills
• Experience in an Engineering/Aerospace background would be advantageous
• Experience in Windows Server would be advantageous
• Basic Linux knowledge would be advantageous
It is a close knit team, with a relaxed working environment. For further information please contact email@example.com