KDC are looking for a Junior aerodynamics engineer, and we are working with:
Leading German eVTOL companies to deliver the world’s future transportation. They have been established for more than a decade and are rapidly expanding their Engineering team due to their recent success.
We are looking for an aerodynamics engineer with experience in aerodynamics simulations, who has knowledge of the Multiphysics simulations, CFD and analysis methods. You’ll work closely with a highly motivated team alongside, flight control experts, aerodynamics and structural designers to assist in the development process.
What you’ll need:
- Mechanical or Aerospace Engineering degree.
- Minimum 2 years’ experience with aircraft aerodynamics and flight mechanics.
- Experience in rotor oraircraft simulations with STAR-CCM+.
- Knowledge of data reduction and processing methods.
- Proficient with scripting languages (e.g., Python, Linux bash).
You will have the chance to:
- Contribute to the future of aviation.
- Build up projects from scratch.
- Take part in New learning opportunities giving you the chance to grow.
- Work in modern workspaces with flexible work times and a great team spirit environment.
- Fast-growing high-tech environment
- Supreme network of investors and partners
- Competitive salary packages