Junior Project Manager
|Job Title:||Junior Project Manager|
|Salary:||£20000 - £30000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Brandon Goudie|
|Job Published:||March 31, 2020 16:27|
KDC Projects are looking to expand and bring in someone who has a keen interest in both Engineering and Aerospace to join their rapidly growing team!
We are currently looking for someone who has a keen interest in learning and developing their skills as a technically minded Junior Project Manager to join the current projects division of the KDC team in support of the Operations Manager within our busy Bournemouth Engineering office.
The role in brief,
Here are some of the main daily tasks which the role will entail on a day by day basis:
• Create and maintain project schedules with support from engineering team
• Internal and external highlight reports
• Dependency and risk management
• Customer liaison involving travel to customer sites
What we would like from you,
From yourself, we are looking for someone who has:
• A qualification in (or working to) Project Management
• An Engineering Degree or Apprenticeship
• Driver's license (our office is difficult to get to through usual public transport links)
• Microsoft Office proficient
• Experience dealing with Customers
If this opportunity seems like something you would like to be a part of, please do apply through the methods shown.
Or, get in touch with Brandon Goudie at KDC Resource directly on firstname.lastname@example.org. He would be more than interested in having a conversation and discussing this further!