- Filton Landing Gear Test facility is used to demonstrate the maturity of the landing gear system and provide evidence for the certification of the landing gear and systems, especially the extension-retraction and braking systems.
- Engineers are required to write and justify test plans, as well as carry out assessments of compliance (or otherwise) from test reports.
- Identification and communication of technical and project related risks would be required in addition to proactively supporting risk management process.
Key experiences and skills
- Hands on experience gained within a “Test”
- Writing and justification of test plans, as well as the assessment of compliance (or otherwise) from test
- Identification and communication of technical and project related risks, as well as proactively supporting risk management
- Landing Gear Systems Architecture and control systems
- Basic knowledge of dynamic modelling simulation tools for hydraulic equipment behaviour
- Deep knowledge of hydraulic and mechanical devices functioning (actuators, valves, servos (actuated / controlled).