Lead Engineer - Optional Equipment
|Job Title:||Lead Engineer - Optional Equipment|
|Location:||Pfäffikon Z H|
|Salary:||Dependant on Experience|
|Contact Name:||Jessica Rose|
|Job Published:||May 26, 2017 15:24|
KDC are currently working with an exciting and innovative company based in Switzerland, involved in the development and production of a new single engine Helicopter. They are currently looking for a Lead Engineer within the Optional Equipment team.
Your area of responsibility:
• Supporting mechanical components / systems from pre-development through prototype planning to manufacturing feasibility and definition of production processes Design / development, analysis and optimization of mechanical components and systems
• Creation, update and management of 3D models and drawings
• Development and preparation of the entire product and process documentation (development and production process)
• Completed university studies (FH / ETH / TU) in the fields of aerospace and mechanical engineering > 5 years of professional experience in the development of mechanical / mechatronic systems is a must
• Sound knowledge and experience with 3D CAD construction, especially composite design of advantage SAP user knowledge / basics
For more information on this role, please dont hesitate to get in touch.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's