|Job Title:||Licensed Engineer|
|Contact Name:||Fraser Dawson|
|Job Published:||April 03, 2019 15:18|
KDC are currently working closely with an Aviation company that specialise in the design, manufacture, and maintenance of aircrafts for the police, ambulance and emergency services.
Due to significant growth and an increase in workload, this company is actively seeking several B1.3 Licenced Engineers to be based in either Lincoln, Doncaster or Redhill.
You will be responsible for carrying out maintenance tasks as directed on a variety of rotary aircrafts.
This opportunity will allow you to develop your skill set and gain further experience in the following areas:
• Carry out scheduled and unscheduled maintenance on the aircrafts
• Certify your own work and when necessary examine/check work of unlicenced fitters within the company and certify.
• Maintain and improve Company standards.
• Ensure correct compilation and completion of aircraft documentation in accordance with Company procedures, prior to the release of aircraft.
• B1.3 and B2 licenced
• Type rated or experienced working on the following aircrafts - AW169 or MD902
• Willing to relocate or live within an hour of the location
Keywords: B1, B1.3, B2, licensed engineer, aircraft maintenance
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's