|Job Title:||Manufacturing Engineer|
|Salary:||£60000 - £80000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Nathan Sweeney|
|Job Published:||June 08, 2017 15:06|
Well KDC are searching for just that. We are searching for experienced Manufacturing Engineers all the way up to a senior level.
This role is to be based in the UAE working for a state of the art, leading manufacturing company who work globally supplying Airbus and Boeing. This company is currently operating out of a massive manufacturing plant, using state of the art equipment. Now due to continued success they are opening a second plant which is roughly twice the size with increased automation and manufacturing equipment which is ultimately ahead of its time; this is where they want you.
With your experienced gained from your time in an Aerospace environment you will be able to come in and up skill the workforce to meet a standard that this new facility can provide.
Please find below some bullet points around key skills required for the role, although we are not looking for someone who matches all of these areas, this will give you a good idea of what they are looking for in a Manufacturing Engineer:
• Minimum 6 years of experience with an OEM or preferably a Tier 1 aero-structures Supplier producing large integrated assemblies.
• Strong working knowledge of software and processes (e.g. SAP, Enovia, Catia, Delmia, Airbus GRAMS, Boeing, etc.)
• Excellent experience of work package transfer and its related requirements (e.g. Manufacturing Plans, FPQ, FAI, etc.)
• Strong working knowledge of automated composite fabrication and assembly technologies (ATL, Hot Drape forming, Best-fit Positioning, Drilling, etc.)
• Strong working knowledge of systems integration and test requirements for electrical and hydraulic systems in major aero-structures (empennage, wing)
This opportunity is offering a very competitive salary which is a significant increase compared to the UK Market. Also offering an exclusive package for relocation; which includes private schooling and yearly travel allowances.
If this is not a perfect match, Nathan is working with this company on roles across the board; from manufacturing through to supply chain and program management. If you are interested and come from a composite manufacturing background then Nathan will want to hear from you! Please get in touch through the methods shown for a confidential chat.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's