Materials & Process Engineer - Functional Surface
|Job Title:||Materials & Process Engineer - Functional Surface|
|Contact Name:||Jessica Rose|
|Job Published:||September 19, 2017 14:58|
KDC are currently working with an exciting and innovative company based in Switzerland, involved in the development and production of a new single engine Helicopter.
They are currently looking for a motivated and dynamic Materials and Process Engineer to join the team, supporting the design engineers in selecting a functional surface for metal applications.
• Evaluate and qualify suppliers for surface treatments
• Development of surface protection processes together with potential suppliers
• Writing technical process documents for functional surfaces
• Setup test programs in accordance with CS27 requirements, RTCA/DO-160G and MIL-STD-810G
• Coordination of corrosion, aging, tribology and abrasion tests with external and internal test laboratories
• Documentation of test results in compliance with certification requirements
• Hold a degree in Materials Science/Mechanical or Chemistry Engineer with specialization on Functional Surface Engineering.
• Relevant experience in corrosion protection, aging protection, tribology and abrasion, surface treatment and test methods
• Further you have knowledge in bonding technologies (adhesives, sealants etc.) used within the aviation industry
For more information please don't hesitate to get in touch or click apply!
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's