|Job Title:||Materials Engineer|
|Contact Name:||Lauren Byrne|
|Job Published:||February 22, 2019 13:55|
The purpose of this role will be to manage and coordinate Thermoset Material Qualifications resulting from design, process or other changes. Manage Test Plan, Data Analysis and compliance as well as regular reporting and adherence to KPI's and securing necessary budgets in conjunction with Sub Domain Integrator. You will also work closely and develop relationships with the Thermoset Material supply chain to facilitate material qualification and the development of new materials, ensuring key requirements are communicated and understood.
The role accountabilities are as follows:
• The job holder is responsible and accountable for the technical management and coordination of Material Qualification for Thermoset Prepreg Materials.
• The job holder is expected to capture new needs and requirements coming from programmes and stakeholder functions and ensure the continual alignment and orientation of the ESCMC sub domain in terms of research, development and qualification activities with its customer's needs.
• The job holder is accountable for technical decisions based on the performance of Thermoset Materials in front of the programmes and other customers on behalf of the M&P Composite Technical Authority.
• The jobholder is expected to support the Wing of Tomorrow project by analysing material screening test results from three different manufacturers' material options.
Ideal candidates should have the following experience:
• Degree in Material Science based subject
• Proven experience in the area
• Fully conversant with digital technology
Please note, candidates must have the right to work in the EU.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's