Mechanical Design Engineer
|Job Title:||Mechanical Design Engineer|
|Salary:||In line with experience|
|Contact Name:||Adam Grange|
|Job Published:||January 17, 2019 17:03|
Our client based across the south are looking for Mechanical Design Engineers to join their team. They are a Part21J approved Design Organisation that provide installations and modifications across a variety of aircraft including small and large, fixed and rotary wing. The successful candidate will be responsible for design, certification and project management activities.
Roles and Responsibilities:
• Preparation of design documents, design drawings and CAD models
• Checking drawings and/or documents
• Liaison with customers to address design requirements/delivery dates/queries.
• Assisting with customers quotations where requested
• Adhering to project timescales/time management of own projects
• Represents the DOA to customers and regulatory agencies within the mechanical design area of expertise
• Peer group training e.g. mentoring new staff, developing existing staff knowledge
• Addressing in-service difficulty reports/design queries after completion of a design
The successful candidate will have the following experience:
• Create concepts and produce designs schemes for the mechanical design element required to meet the customer requirements.
• Produce preliminary and detailed mechanical designs
• Compiling / checking substantiation reports
• Compiling / checking test plans and report reports
• Reviewing equipment approvals, e.g. TSO, ETSO
• Compiling / checking weight and balance schedule amendment instructions
Keywords: CS23, CS25, CS27, CS29, Mechanical, Design, Mechanical Design, Part 21J, Part21J, Subpart J, DOA, Aerospace, Aviation, Defence
Candidates need to have the ability to gain SC clearance.
For more information click apply.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's