You will have the opportunity to design, develop, and deliver new products and technologies, lead small design teams when required, progress avionic design elements of a project and support implementation of design review practice in accordance with LCM.
In this role you will need to demonstrate:-
- Experience in the design of systems, sub systems, equipment or electronic assemblies within Aerospace or Defence industry (including loom/cable/harness design, PCB packaging or black box design)
- Production of design Schemes (schematics and block diagrams)
- Experience/awareness of avionic design
- 2D drawings and 3D rendering
- Experience of PCB assemblies.
As an Avionic Design Engineer you will be working for an organisation that recognises and rewards excellence. In addition to the basic salary there are a raft of benefits including flexible working, private healthcare and life assurance.
To discuss the role contact Kenny Kamara now on 01202 596 369