Are you looking to work in an expatriate position on ammunitions systems development earning a tax free salary?
KDC are currently working with an organisation in the UAE who Lead all Aerospace, Defence and Munitions capabilities for the region. This particular company is one of the primary munitions manufacturers in the GCC, using only high quality technologies to develop products to international standards. They work on a range of munitions for infantry and artillery as well as aircraft bombs; they work full life cycle from design through manufacturing, assembling and testing on these munitions.
As a Mechanical Design Engineer you will be responsible for providing accurate CAD models and drawings for mechanical components and systems as well as providing direct support to systems engineers.
To give you an idea of the scope please see the key responsibilities listed below:
- Interpret and compile technical designs and drawings of a high standard, required for certification to ISO 9001
- Compile 2D and 3D CAD models for use in simulation software such as ANSYS Autodyne
- Ensure that the details and accuracy of the drawings are technically correct and in accordance with selected Munitions drawing standard
- Submit approved customer drawings on time as per the project schedule deadlines
- Manage and perform mechanical tests and characterisations on components and material
On top of a challenging and exciting position, this expat opportunity is offering a very competitive Tax Free salary and a very inclusive benefits package.
If you are interested and would like to find out more about this opportunity and the prospect of moving to the UAE; please get in touch with Fraser Dawson at KDC Resource for a confidential chat.