- The maintenance and repair of aircraft equipment / structural assemblies as directed by the Team Leader
- To ensure that all activities conform to EASA Part 145 And/or Part 21G
- Duties & responsibilities:
- Will be required to perform Structural maintenance and repair, specifically on Flight Controls and Cowlings. This may also include the potential for detailed manufacture.
- The work undertaken will not actually be performed on an aircraft, but in a work shop environment for later installation on the aircraft.
- Apprenticeship or HM Forces equivalent training certification.
- Current EASA 145 Human Factors certificate
- Previous experience of aircraft / component metal working, riveting, assembly, fabrication & component repairs.
- Previous experience within an aviation facility working to part 145 & part 21G engineering standards.
- An ability to read, understand & work to engineering drawings.
- Proven record of delivery in a production environment.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Self-starter who looks for lateral solutions.
For more information please apply!