|Job Title:||Mechanical Engineers|
|Salary:||£50000 - £85000 per annum, Benefits: Inclusive Benefits Package|
|Contact Name:||Nathan Sweeney|
|Job Published:||March 13, 2018 16:13|
Are you looking for an opportunity to work within a forward thinking company who are pioneering the world's very first electrical vertical take-off and landing vehicle?
Well that is exactly what KDC are looking for. We need innovative and self-reliant engineers who have the ability to work full life cycle on a new concept electrical VTOL aircraft. There are multiple positions available within this department, from Graduates with internship experience up to Senior Mechanical Engineers.
In this role you will be given the opportunity to work in Germany, to manage the complete process of the mechanical systems, from the breakdown of requirements through to concept (initial layout and sizing, development and calculation, production and testing, analysis and optimisation).
To give you an idea of the type of engineer we are looking for please see some of the day to day tasks below:
• Project lead & lead engineer for a complex aircraft component
• Identification and breakdown of higher-level requirements to system and sub-system requirement
• First principles reasoning approach to generating, evaluating, and sense-checking concepts
• Holistic and highly agile systems development including concept, design, calculation, manufacturing, testing, documentation, and certification
• Resource & workload planning and coordination with the CAD, Calculation, and Production team, amongst other teams
• Pragmatic, hands-on evaluation of concepts with tools like rapid prototyping, idealised calculations, short Matlab programmes, or representative tests
• Research on new technologies, underlying physical effects, or case studies to support evaluations of concepts
On top of an exciting and innovative role, this company are also offering a very competitive benefits package to attract the best engineers from around the world.
So if you are ready to shape the future of transportation, or would like to find out more about this opportunity please contact Nathan Sweeney at KDC Resource through the methods shown.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's