MS Dynamics NAV - System Administrator
|Job Title:||MS Dynamics NAV - System Administrator|
|Location:||Frankfurt am Main|
|Salary:||In line with experience|
|Contact Name:||Francis Cook|
|Job Published:||April 15, 2019 12:06|
KDC is working with a revolutionary technology company in Germany that is looking for a System Administrator with experience of managing ERP projects to coordinate the implementation of MS Dynamics NAV. This is an initial 6 month contract to be based in Germany, with the view to extend or become permanent depending on preference.
This represents a unique opportunity to progress your career in a rapidly growing company that has ambitions to shape the future of travel with state-of-the-art technology.
You will be:
• Coordinating the implementation of MS Dynamics NAV
• Installing and administrating new modules
• Defining and implementing business processes in the software
• Administration and integration of further systems such as Product Lifecycle Management and Business Intelligence
• Configuring programs and systems, managing access rights
• Analysing departmental requirements and deriving reasonable technical solution concepts
• Performing workshops/seminars developing technical concepts
• Experience in Aerospace or Automotive environment
• Ideally 3 years minimum relevant experience
• Experience in installation, basic administration, implementation and introduction of MS Dynamics NAV
• Some experience in the new version Dynamics 365 Business Central is beneficial, but not required
• Experience in the administration of Product Lifecycle Management (PLM) systems, ideally Integrity and Windchill
• Distinct willingness to learn and quickly familiarise oneself with new subject areas
Hands-On mentality with a responsible, proactive and solution-oriented way of working
In addition to an exciting career opportunity, our client is offering market-leading rates and an inclusive benefits package.
If you'd like to find out some more information and see if this is a role which could represent the next step in your career, please click apply or get in contact via the methods shown.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's