Principal Mechanical Engineer
|Job Title:||Principal Mechanical Engineer|
|Salary:||£0 - £70000 per annum, Benefits: Excellent Benefits Package|
|Contact Name:||Jessica Rose|
|Job Published:||December 07, 2017 14:13|
KDC are currently working with an exciting company based in the South East developing some of the most advanced Antenna Systems for platforms across aerospace, military and defence.
Due to growth within the business our client is currently looking for a Principal Mechanical Engineer to lead the design and development of Antenna System products for demanding environments.
Creating innovative concept detailed designs using 3D CAD and FEA simulation tools, you will be providing your expert guidance to the mechanical design team and supporting the Chief Mechanical Engineer.
Deputising for the Chief Engineer in Airworthiness matters, this is a great opportunity to attain CVE status.
• Product concept and detailed designs
• Development and leadership of the team
• Act as a Lead on projects and bids
• Use FEA and CFD tools alongside hand calcs to simulate mechanical behaviour
• Tolerance Analysis of design
• Supporting the Chief Engineer as CVE
• An understanding of most aspects of mechanical engineering, especially structural analysis
• Broad understanding of materials, treatments and finishes and their environmental implications
• Knowledge of composite design
• Experience in Aerospace
The role comes with an excellent benefits package and the opportunity to work within an organisation that offers progression.
If you would like to find out more about the role, please contact Jessica Rose on 01202 596367.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Frankfurt am Main
Dependent on Experience
Principle Design Engineer
£45000 - £50000 per annum
RF & Electronic Hardware Engineer
£40 - £45 per annum
Design Team Lead
Flight Control Law Development - Matlab/Simulink expert
Frankfurt am Main
Dependent on experience