|Job Title:||Production Engineer|
|Salary:||Up to £35,000|
|Contact Name:||Eugene McIntyre|
|Job Published:||May 31, 2017 17:32|
This role would be suited to someone that can manage the customer sales and production requirements, as well as liaising with customers in respect of delivery schedules.
Your responsibilities would be:
• To manage & expedite assigned customers' orders from receipt until delivery of a finished quality product.
• To enter ALL customer sales on the sales management sheet including not declared.
• To ensure the above information/detail is accurate week by week & in preparation for Monday sales review.
• To enter all production information on the production management sheets as detailed:
oPRODUCTION MANAGEMENT SHEET
oRECOVERY PLAN - LATE OR AT RISK PRODUCT
oSPECIFIC PRODUCT MILESTONE - MICRO MANAGEMENT
oENSURE ALL production requirements are entered accurately onto the PRODUCTION RUN LIST/CAPACITY PLANNING
• Attend ALL scheduled production meetings/reviews on time
• Comply & manage ALL production activity
To apply for this role, please contact Eugene on 01202 596366 and register your interest by submitting your CV.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's