|Job Title:||Production Planner|
|Contact Name:||Lauren Byrne|
|Job Published:||October 19, 2018 15:30|
This role will be working within the Assembly, Integration and Test (AIT) group, the Production Scheduler will support the team with the collation and processing of data for schedule updates. The candidate will assist with creating production schedules for every project undertaken in AIT facilities.
The day to day duties of the role will involve:
• Input into and maintain production schedules, with assistance of the Production Control Manager.
• Maintain the live2 status of products in the AIT production flows with assistance of area team leaders.
• Carry out schedule analysis to maximise future workload with external divisions and the AIT Business Manager.
• Issue documentation in accordance with the weekly reporting cycle.
Ideal candidates should have the following skills and experience:
• Experience of using Primavera P6 scheduling tool
• Able to work in high pressure environments
• 5+ years' experience in Manufacturing scheduling
• Experience of operating an MRPI, MRPII, ERP or ideally SAP within a manufacturing environment
• Strong interpersonal skills, confident to communicate and able to assert influence in a multifunctional environment
Please note *candidates must have the right to work in the EU.*
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's