|Job Title:||Production Planner|
|Contact Name:||Lauren Byrne|
|Job Published:||May 15, 2019 14:29|
The prime responsibility is to create and maintain the master planning as required to meet repeatable and robust manufacturing processes to ensure optimum works order and work centre performance.
The day to day duties of the role will include:
• Provide manufacturing information sheets, route cards, bill of materials, building planning structure and manufacturing specification data in accordance with company standards.
• Develop the most cost effective and efficient solutions that satisfy design to cost and design for manufacture best practices.
• Specify material requirements, parameters and define suitable methods of manufacture and identity and implement required tooling and equipment.
• Develop processes to a production steady state standard that meets specification and design intent.
• Support design and customer reviews and other meetings as required.
• Support production and quality assurance in resolving production problems and non-conformances.
• Utilise Lean principles to improve the product, process flow, build cycle and waste reduction.
• You will need to implement best practice engineering, verifying design as appropriate, identifying required tooling and applying sensible quality gates to ensure progressive production.
Ideal candidates will have the following skills/experience:
• Strong communication skills, be mathematically competent and be capable of using computers, operating various software systems such as MRP, MS office and various CAD viewing.
• You will have the ability to read and understand technical drawings, specifications and related documentation and to have enough grasp of manufacturing materials (composites), systems and processes to be able to conduct your duties.
• You should be a strong supporter of change driving and applying continuous manufacturing process improvements with a strong problem-solving ability applied through a practical approach.
• You should ideally be coming with a background of a similar environment.
Fore more information please call 01202596370
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's