KDC are looking for a Programme Manager for our client:
One of the leading global suppliers of cabin interiors to the world’s major airlines. They deliver cabin interiors to multiple airlines and airframe OEMS with a reputation for high quality and differentiation in a one- stop design and engineering-led manufacturing service.
We are looking for a Programme manager to be responsible for the management of programmes through the full product life cycle from sales handover to programme closure with complete budgetary responsibility for project delivery, cost, quality, and weight requirements as defined by the contract. Typical scope of significant programme tasks included but not limited to:
- Full Certification Testing (Incl HIC)
- Complex IFE Installations
- High Level Customers
- Complex Seat Layouts
- Unique customer requested design solutions.
- A degree in Engineering, Science, Business, or a related field.
- Desirably holding a formal PM Qualification: PRINCE 2 Practitioner, AGILE Practitioner
- 5+ years’ relevant Project Management or equivalent experience
- Experience in Managing Project Profit & Loss
- Experience in key program milestones and technical meetings.
- Strong, proven customer relations skills are required.
- Must possess strong negotiation skills and the ability to positively influence customer decisions, while maintaining a high level of customer satisfaction.
- Results orientated with a proven track record of meeting commitments.
- Strong problem-solving skills with the ability to exercise mature judgement are required.
- Ability to multi-task and operate in a fast-paced, high pressure environment. Excellent organisation skills are essential.
- Must have excellent internal and external communication and presentation skills.
- Ability to take initiative and work with minimum supervision.