|Job Title:||Project Assistant|
|Contact Name:||Alex Joy|
|Job Published:||June 10, 2019 13:09|
The Project Coordinator is an integral member of the project team responsible for delivering engineering projects of varying size and complexity. The Project Coordinator is responsible for directing, organising and controlling project activities, under the direction of an Operations Manager (OM). Full training will be provided on the job.
• Attend client meetings and assist with determination of project requirements.
• Assist the OM/Technical Leads in the creation and release of Project documentation including Proposals, Bid Reviews, Contract Reviews, Progress Reports and Delivery Acceptance Notes.
• Attend weekly customer meetings and distribute minutes to all project team members.
• Maintain and track progress of contractual documentation registers.
• Effectively and accurately communicate relevant project information to the client and project teams on a weekly basis.
• Ensure clients' needs are met in a timely and cost-effective manner.
• Track & manage Change Notices.
• Track the Quality system to ensure that processes are being adhered too.
• Keep the OM and others informed about project status and issues that may impact client relations.
• Ensure effective and open communication throughout the team and with stakeholders.
• Good attention to detail and diligent
• Strong time keeping and organisation skills
• Effective communication skills (both verbal and written)
• Adaptable and quick learner
• Good analytical skills
• Ability to multi task
• Very proficient in use of MS Office (Exel, Word, Powerpoint, Project)
• A baseline understanding of project management techniques.
• Industry familiarity, Financial background, proficiency in MS Project, previous Project Coordination experience.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's