|Job Title:||Project Coordinator|
|Contact Name:||Daniel Warr|
|Job Published:||January 10, 2020 15:58|
KDC are recruiting a Project Coordinator for our sister company Ferchau.
You would be supporting our Operations Manager and when required the Project Managers. Whilst working with our experienced staff you would be liaising with KDC's clients to ensure that all requirements and specifications are being met or exceeded in a cost effective and timely manner.
• Verifying and entering of data into the KDC project management systems to track and report internally on Project progress.
• Preparing & updating Project schedules for customer deliverables.
• Collating and reporting on Work-In-Progress.
• Ensuring availability of booking numbers for Projects staff.
• Ensuring completed work is correctly invoiced.
• Assist with the generation of costed Proposals to customers.
• Compliance with the Company Quality Management System requirements and with all other relevant procedures.
• Support to the continual improvement of Projects processes and procedures.
• Good knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel and a working knowledge of Microsoft Project would be advantageous.
• Previous experience in a similar project co-ordinator/controller role will be taken into consideration.
If you feel this role is for you call me on 01202 596 366 or apply directly.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's