|Job Title:||Project Engineer|
|Contact Name:||Jessica Rose|
|Job Published:||November 30, 2017 08:51|
KDC are supporting leading global aerospace specialist, who are renowned for developing complex technology products, at the forefront of advanced Aerospace Systems.
The role will see you use and develop your leadership skills and experience to lead the development of new missile launcher from conceptual design through its life-cycle.
For this role you would need to show the following:
• Achieve first pass success for Design Reviews
• Complete Design Reviews within 1 month of target date
• Ensure no non-compliant design requirements without customer approval by CDR
• Ensure projects are compliant with equipment recurring cost targets
• Successfully execute projects in accordance with PM SPI & CPI objectives
Key Skills And Experience
• Experience of leading new product development through its life-cycle
• A strong understanding of mechanical or electromechanical engineering, ideally in the context of aerospace weapons carriage & release equipment
• Experience working within Aerospace or Defence industry (or working within a project led business with experience of leading a product development project)
As a Project Engineer you will be working for an organisation that recognises and rewards excellence. In addition to the basic salary there are a raft of benefits including flexible working, private healthcare and life assurance.
The role is based in the South, commutable from Dorset, Hampshire, and Wiltshire.
*Please note - Unfortunately, we're only able to consider applications from people who have current "right to work in the UK" status via citizenship or a current valid visa
Project Engineer, Systems Engineer, CDR, PDR, DDP, new product development, aerospace, military, LCM, Life-cycle management
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's