One of KDC’s clients who are a global leader in Aerospace, Space and Defence are currently recruiting a Project Engineer due to ramp up in production.
An exciting opportunity has opened for a Project Engineer based at Broughton. This is a great opportunity to work within the manufacturing engineering function onsite. Responsibilities
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Daily / on shift line side support to manage technical issues & continuous improvement: missing parts, Non-Conformities, concessions if applicable / DQN, Outstanding Work, maintenance, jigs & tools.
- Perform Work Order Management for out of cycle work.
- Escalate recurrent issues & request support to the Work Prep, PPE, Maintenance, MAP & Outstanding Work support functions roles, if not manageable at level1.
- Involve the Work Prep, PPE, Maintenance, MAP & OSW support functions roles in the continuous improvement routines of the production team.
- Management of the Flowline Involvement Scheme projects progression. Identify best projects and projects manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Reporting of projects (presentations), including daily/ weekly reporting and punctual drumbeat meeting updates. • Problem solving - project blockers, presenting to management for funding.
- Tooling projects, time saving projects, H&S projects, Quality improvement projects.
- Requirement of excellent ICT communication skills
- Stakeholder engagement
- Excellent communication skills
The role is an initial contract of 12 months mainly working onsite. The hourly rate is £35.03 per hour Umbrella.
If you’re interested in learning more about the role please apply or alternatively contact me on 01202 596375 or email@example.com