|Job Title:||Project Manager|
|Salary:||In line with experience|
|Contact Name:||Fraser Dawson|
|Job Published:||September 21, 2018 16:00|
How would you like the opportunity to deliver software development projects ranging from the field of communications to navigation, as well as scientific research and observation?
KDC are working closely with a Space company based in the South East of England who are actively looking for a Technical Project Manager keen to get involved in national and international programmes.
The successful person will have the opportunity to further their skill set in the following areas;
• Project management of ground segment system software development projects;
• Responsible for delivery of all management & some technical aspects of the project to schedule, budgeted effort and quality requirements.
• Technical point of contact with the client
• Production of documents (both management and technical), often managing a team in these activities.
• Preparing for and presentation/close out of formal technical milestone reviews (e.g. Preliminary Design Review, Critical Design Review, Factory Acceptance Test, Site Acceptance Test)
• Supporting the preparation of proposals to win new work including (with the support of other technical staff):
oUnderstanding of customer SoWs and user requirements
oEstimating the effort required to implement the solutions (covering the full life-cycle of the project)
oWriting clear, concise, technical proposals to express the solution and its benefits to the client
• On occasion the role may require hands-on support to projects, including architectural design, detailed design of module and acceptance testing.
• Knowledge of space craft systems, ground segment systems or complex software systems
If this sounds like an opportunity that interests you then please get in touch through the methods shown!
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's