|Job Title:||Project Manager|
|Salary:||In line with experience|
|Contact Name:||Abi Hart|
|Job Published:||October 22, 2018 16:18|
KDC are seeking an experienced Project Manager to join their team in Wimborne on an initial 6 month contract. The successful candidate will be required to carry out project management activities on a range of airborne systems with multiple customers. You will also support delivery of conformity and qualification activities to a blue chip aerospace company on the South Coast.
• Deliver programme to agreed time, cost, quality and benefits parameters.
• Organise, coordinate and direct the activities.
• Ensure effective and open communication throughout the team and with stakeholders.
• Lead the planning efforts and resolve resource conflicts across projects
• Manage relationships with key customer personnel and suppliers
• Direct involvement with the supply chain and suppliers for the programme
• Ensure the project schedule is maintained
Key experiences and skills
• 3+ years' experience in the Aerospace sector
• Excellent leadership skills and interpersonal skills
• Good experience of working in a complex environment with complicated products or systems
• Experience of managing projects with a focus on systems and delivery execution
• Strong knowledge of the functional disciplines and experience of managing supply chain partners
• Knowledge and demonstrable experience of project management techniques
• Experience in MS Project
• Experience in manufacturing engineering would be advantageous
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's