|Job Title:||Project Manager|
|Contact Name:||Lauren Byrne|
|Job Published:||June 03, 2019 10:40|
This role offers an excellent opportunity for a Project Management professional in an exciting, high quality manufacturing environment. Extensive experience of Project Management working within the Aviation industry would be highly desirable.
Key objectives of the role:
• Manage Head of Version Aircraft cabin interior monument programmes from project initiation through to delivery.
• Liaise with internal departments to ensure that customer requests/deadlines are achieved on time and within budget.
• Generate a strong focus within the team on customer relationships and delivery of the internal objectives.
• Monitor and control the project financial performance throughout the project lifecycle.
• Report project status to internal and external stakeholders.
• Manage schedule and resource dependencies and conflict between projects.
• Act as a central focal point for all internal and external project communication.
• Contribute to the implementation of robust project management processes.
• Communication with customer and other stakeholders on both technical and commercial issues.
• Pro-active member of the Programme Management Team, contributing to the continuous improvement of the business.
Ideal candidates should have the following skills/experience:
• Educated to degree level in a related discipline
• Professional Project Management Qualification (APMP/Prince 2)
• Good communication skills and desire to seek continuous improvement in processes both within the department and other areas of the business
• Advanced knowledge of risk mitigation strategies and their impact on project success
• Advances stakeholder management skills
• Negotiation and conflict management skills
• Advanced budget control skills
• Understanding of engineering and manufacturing principles
• Experience of project managing technically complex engineering products from customer quotation through to delivery and beyond
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's