|Job Title:||Project Manager|
|Contact Name:||Lauren Byrne|
|Job Published:||June 03, 2019 10:40|
This role offers an excellent opportunity for a Project Management professional in an exciting, high quality manufacturing environment. Extensive experience of Project Management working within the Aviation industry would be highly desirable.
Key objectives of the role:
• Manage Head of Version Aircraft cabin interior monument programmes from project initiation through to delivery.
• Liaise with internal departments to ensure that customer requests/deadlines are achieved on time and within budget.
• Generate a strong focus within the team on customer relationships and delivery of the internal objectives.
• Monitor and control the project financial performance throughout the project lifecycle.
• Report project status to internal and external stakeholders.
• Manage schedule and resource dependencies and conflict between projects.
• Act as a central focal point for all internal and external project communication.
• Contribute to the implementation of robust project management processes.
• Communication with customer and other stakeholders on both technical and commercial issues.
• Pro-active member of the Programme Management Team, contributing to the continuous improvement of the business.
Ideal candidates should have the following skills/experience:
• Educated to degree level in a related discipline
• Professional Project Management Qualification (APMP/Prince 2)
• Good communication skills and desire to seek continuous improvement in processes both within the department and other areas of the business
• Advanced knowledge of risk mitigation strategies and their impact on project success
• Advances stakeholder management skills
• Negotiation and conflict management skills
• Advanced budget control skills
• Understanding of engineering and manufacturing principles
• Experience of project managing technically complex engineering products from customer quotation through to delivery and beyond