|Job Title:||Project Manager|
|Salary:||£40000 - £450000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||George Allen|
|Job Published:||February 17, 2021 16:09|
Reporting to the Head of Programmes, the Project Manager will ensure the delivery of our Sitework and Factory Production projects from planning stage through to delivery, against required outputs, outcomes, and timeframes. The PM will continually seek opportunities to increase customer satisfaction and deepen client relationships in their areas of activity.
• Promote and demonstrate on time, right first-time quality and customer service philosophy across the team and Company
• Promote cross-functional collaboration, especially between Ops, ME, Procurement and BD
• Promote Environmental, Health and Safety awareness across the team and Company
• Engage with the Senior Management in the business and with external customers.
• Contribute to and attend various meetings/forums and action agreed commitments
• Implement continuous improvement of Project Lifecycle Management (PLM) framework across the business for all agreed programmes / projects
• Plan and schedule opportunities under bidding activity in support of the BD department
• Clearly define project structures and plans, defining the Work Breakdown Structure and Work Packages building on the information generated during the data analysis phase
• Ensure that all customer expectations are understood, managed and delivered.
• Develop plans with stakeholder buy-in and pass to Resource Planner for integration into overall business resource plan.
• Monitor, report and manage the project budget, identifying and taking actions to avoid any negative impact to the declared profit margin. This includes capturing any scope creep and working with the BD team to evaluate potential variations.
• Monitoring of key KPIs to ensure production programme milestones are delivered
• Continually seek opportunities to increase customer satisfaction and deepen client relationships
• Implement a continuous improvement of Project Lifecycle Management (PLM) framework across the business for all agreed programmes / projects
• Relevant degree or equivalent experience in Project Management related subject
• 3 years' Project Management experience - industry related (Defence preferable)
• Compliant with business process and approach
• Excellent communication, team working and problem-solving skills
• Safety-conscious approach to work
• Continuous Improvement, zero defect and customer focused mind-set
• Good commercial skills and awareness; ability to understand contracts and provide an input into contracts where required.
• A good team player with a flexible attitude to work load
• Proven experience in implementation of PLM (or similar) frameworks (Governance)
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's