Project Manager Opportunity!
Join a exciting team of Project Managers in the defense sector Position: Project Manager Location: Stevenage (2-3 days in office per week) Salary: £50,000 - £65,000 Depending on your level and experience
Are you ready to take your Project Management expertise to the next level?
Our client delivers cutting-edge products to nations and customers across the world and their Firing Units team is critical to the development of these products, this is a great opportunity to be apart of and you will be a part of some of the biggest projects in the UK. About the opportunity:
What you need for this role:
- Working in an exciting, complex and changing environment, where there are opportunities to contribute and make a difference in delivering capability to customers.
- A great platform to embed your partner/stakeholder management skills, across a diverse multi-functional, international, organisation.
- Exposure to working within a vibrant Project Management community
- Opportunity to gain professional/accredited project management qualification.
- High level of integration between functional directorates and customers within UK and European counterparts.
What is on Offer:
- Project /Programme Management experience – ideally gained in a matrix organisation
- Strong risk management skills and experience.
- Sound business judgement including an appreciation of complex problems and how to solve them.
- Ability to embrace new challenges and deal with a level of ambiguity
- Experience of leading projects from a business perspective, including EVM, schedule adherence and schedule risk assessments.
- Bidding & estimating experience.
- Negotiating and influencing skills, with the ability to establish and maintain relationships and work collaboratively across various levels and with internal and external collaborators
- Drive and motivation in leading project teams to strive for excellence in the face of adversity
- Must be a full UK citizen
- Company bonus of up to £2,500 (based on company performance and will vary year to year)
- Pension of maximum total (employer and employee) contribution of up to 14%
- Paid overtime
- Up to 15 days flexi leave
- 25 days annual leave (plus holiday purchase)
- Fantastic site facilities, including subsidised meals, free car parking and gym on site at Stevenage
- Excellent career progression and development opportunities
If you are interested, I would love to hear more about your skills and experience so we can get you involved in these exciting electronic projects, there is still loads more benefits to discuss so please get in touch! Number: 01202596367 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org