First point of contact for the project within our clients business
- Be the initial point of contact for all project related questions / issues
- Lead meetings as required with internal stakeholders, alongside taking and agreeing minutes and noting actions
- Ensuring circulation of invites and subsequent hosting of progress meetings
- Responsible for setting the cadence project meetings to monitor and control status
- Lead project progress meetings and ensuring minutes and actions are taken and followed up
- Escalation to Programme Management of any issues not able to be resolved at the project level
- Ensuring that all stakeholders are fully aware of the project schedule and any changes that may be implemented.
- Establishment and Maintenance of the project schedule to include agreed changes to any project deliverables
- Communication of deliverable status as required to internal stakeholders.
- Ensure internal gate reviews occur in line with project milestones and that checklist are adhered to by all departments
- Manage the project risk register and highlight risks to Programme Management as required
- Review of the risk register weekly to ensure risks and mitigation actions are tracked
- Maintain an accurate action tracker that contains all open tasks and issues with ECD against each item along with owners for each task
- Understanding of the project baseline so that change management may be applied
- Working in project / programme management environment.
- Understanding of Project Profit & Loss.
- Desirably degree educated in Engineering, Science, Business or a related field
- Desirably holding/looking to achieve a formal PM Qualification. PRINCE 2 Practitioner, AGILE Practitioner.