Prototype Aircraft Production Team Lead
|Job Title:||Prototype Aircraft Production Team Lead|
|Salary:||in line with experience|
|Contact Name:||Brandon Goudie|
|Job Published:||October 02, 2019 10:28|
KDC is working with a revolutionary technology company in Germany that is looking for an Aircraft Mechanic, Technician, or Avionic Technician with experience of working with prototypes, maintenance or production to be based in Germany full-time. While this is a technical leadership role, it retains an exciting hands-on element which makes you responsible for building a futuristic aircraft that looks to revolutionise urban mobility.
This represents a unique opportunity to progress your career in a rapidly growing business that has ambitions to shape the future of travel with state-of-the-art technology. We are looking for motivated Engineers that will thrive in a role that will be equally challenging and rewarding.
You will be:
• Leading the prototyping team and developing team members
• Hands on with the assembly of prototypes
• Engaging in work preparation including assessing suppliers
• 3 years of experience as aircraft mechanic, technician or avionic technician
• Some leadership experience
• Knowledge of maintenance and production procedures
In addition to an exciting career opportunity, our client is offering market-leading salaries and an inclusive benefits package.
If you'd like to find out some more information and see if this is a role which could represent the next step in your career, please click apply or get in contact via the methods shown.