Quality & Product Assurance
|Job Title:||Quality & Product Assurance|
|Contact Name:||Eugene McIntyre|
|Job Published:||December 22, 2017 10:39|
• Undertake root cause analysis and implementation of corrective and preventive action for process related issues.
• Follow up on investigations related to NCR's, Quality Escapes along the supply chain.
• Monitoring capacity and capability improvement plans and action implementation status.
• Perform quality and POA audits to ensure process is followed at all levels and address any critical areas.
• Review Quality Metrics and KPI's.
• Able to offer reactive support to crisis situation and coordinate crisis team and actions.
• Identify risks and propose and coordinate mitigation actions.
• Senior Quality Engineer with a production background in aerospace is essential.
• Good communication, presentation and negotiation skills.
• Effective communication skills for liaising in a multi-cultural environment.
• Good level of English and Italian is essential.
If the position sounds of interest, please send your CV's through and call Eugene on 01202 596366.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Regulatory Compliance and Safety Engineer
Senior Technical Manager
In line with experience
Engineering Manager - Hydraulic Systems
£50000 - £60000 per annum, Benefits: Bonus, car allowance, Medical, share scheme, 28 days holiday + 8bh