Quality Assurance Engineer
|Job Title:||Quality Assurance Engineer|
|Salary:||Competitive Salary Offered|
|Contact Name:||Eugene McIntyre|
|Job Published:||April 30, 2019 14:00|
Our client our looking for this candidate to be based in Tokyo, Japan.
• Conduct and manage quality control activities for space systems, subsystems, components, and material parts.
• Should perform as per the PDCA cycle, plan, execute, check and evaluate quality assurance program activities, based on Quality Management System (QMS) of AS/EN/JIS Q 9100, a global quality system requirement for aerospace.
• Prepare and maintain quality control regulations, procedure manuals and standard documents among QMS document systems.
• Interface and manage with suppliers from quality control perspective, as a part of SCM (Supply Chain Management).
• Manage defects and failures occurring during manufacturing, testing, and operation phases.
• Observe on site including suppliers' sites manufacturing and testing.
• To check and maintain quality control data and records collected during quality control/management activities.
• As a QA member participate in projects and activities and develop quality control activities based on project quality program plan.
• To plan, promote and implement companywide quality improvement activities (KAIZEN activities).
• 5 years of experience in quality control operations.
• Management and technical skills of high quality and reliability system products.
• Organizational and schedule management skills.
• Flexibility to adapt with changes in plans and schedules.
• English language capability TOEIC 600+.
• 5+ years of experience in quality control operations.
• Experience in overseas project/s in the aerospace field.
• Qualification of QMS Internal Auditor or experience as a third-party reviewer.
• English Language capability TOEIC 800+.
If this position is something of interest, please send through your CV and call 01202 596366 to speak to Eugene.