Quality Assurance Engineer
|Job Title:||Quality Assurance Engineer|
|Salary:||Competitive Salary Offered|
|Contact Name:||Eugene McIntyre|
|Job Published:||April 30, 2019 14:00|
Our client our looking for this candidate to be based in Tokyo, Japan.
• Conduct and manage quality control activities for space systems, subsystems, components, and material parts.
• Should perform as per the PDCA cycle, plan, execute, check and evaluate quality assurance program activities, based on Quality Management System (QMS) of AS/EN/JIS Q 9100, a global quality system requirement for aerospace.
• Prepare and maintain quality control regulations, procedure manuals and standard documents among QMS document systems.
• Interface and manage with suppliers from quality control perspective, as a part of SCM (Supply Chain Management).
• Manage defects and failures occurring during manufacturing, testing, and operation phases.
• Observe on site including suppliers' sites manufacturing and testing.
• To check and maintain quality control data and records collected during quality control/management activities.
• As a QA member participate in projects and activities and develop quality control activities based on project quality program plan.
• To plan, promote and implement companywide quality improvement activities (KAIZEN activities).
• 5 years of experience in quality control operations.
• Management and technical skills of high quality and reliability system products.
• Organizational and schedule management skills.
• Flexibility to adapt with changes in plans and schedules.
• English language capability TOEIC 600+.
• 5+ years of experience in quality control operations.
• Experience in overseas project/s in the aerospace field.
• Qualification of QMS Internal Auditor or experience as a third-party reviewer.
• English Language capability TOEIC 800+.
If this position is something of interest, please send through your CV and call 01202 596366 to speak to Eugene.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's